By using The Embrace Website and Services, you are deemed to have accepted this Policy as a client of the website, treatments, courses, events or any service offered by The Embrace.
You should review this Policy periodically for changes. Particular services provided on the website may also be governed by additional or alternative Terms and Conditions and/or others Policies.
If you have any queries regarding this Cancelation Policy, please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
- All sessions must be paid at booking. The session charge is not refundable, but the client can re-schedule the session within 48 hours of the appointment time. If the client misses to re-schedule the session prior 48 hours of the appointment time, the full session charge is applied and re-scheduling cannot be made.
- If you should phone late or arrive late, the time may be deducted from your appointment as there is a schedule and other people to consider, and refunds or rescheduling cannot be made.
- Packages or vouchers are non-refundable.
- All workshops, courses or any other events must be paid for in full at least one week in advance of the initial date.
- A refund of payment for our events can be request at least within one week’s (7days) notice prior to the event initial date, but the deposit for workshops, courses or any event is not refundable.