By using The Embrace Website and Services, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions as a client of website, treatments, courses, events or any service offered by The Embrace.
You should review these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Particular services provided on the website may also be governed by additional or alternative Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries regarding Terms & Conditions, please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
- Notwithstanding that any terms may prove to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Except as expressly set out in these terms, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any provisions of this Agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you and the Company hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts
Material and Content
- All content and material from this website are copyrighted. You must not reproduce any part of the website or its material unless The Embrace have granted you written permission to do so.
- All content of the website is primarily those of the respective authors and not necessarily those of The Embrace.
- The content and pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Although The Embrace has made every effort to ensure that the Materials are accurate at the time of publishing, it gives no warranties and makes no representations, express or limited, as to the accuracy, quality, validity or completeness of the Materials.
- The Embrace shall be under no obligation to notify any person of any error in the Materials.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Embrace and their respective staff accept no responsibility for any use which is made of the Materials and shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect loss or damage, including (without limitation) loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data or any third-party claims which may arise from the use of the Materials.
- You can access other sites via links from our website. These sites are not under the control of The Embrace and The Embrace doesn’t hold responsibility for any content on such sites or for any use to which they put any personal or confidential information provided by you.
- To the extent permitted by law The Embrace accepts no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, (without limitation), any error, omission or inaccuracy there in.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Services and Events
- All services are subject to availability, offered for purposes of guidance and assistance, and given at our discretion and convenience.
- The Embrace is not to be held responsible or liable for the misuse of any services and have right to refuse or end services at any time
- All sessions must be paid at booking. The session charge is not refundable, but the client can re-schedule the session within 48 hours of the appointment time. If the client misses to re-schedule the session prior 48 hours of the appointment time, the full session charge is applied and re-scheduling cannot be made.
- If you should phone late or arrive late, the time may be deducted from your appointment as there is a schedule and other people to consider, and refunds/ or rescheduling cannot be made.
- Packages or vouchers are non-refundable.
- Any of our sessions, courses, events are not substitute for professional medical, psychological, legal or financial consultation. Advice and treatments provided by The Embrace are complementary and holistic and not an alternative to conventional medical opinion or treatment. The services we provide are not legally binding and it is important to remember that ultimately Health and wellbeing are the responsibility of the individual. You have the free-will to choose the path(s) that you follow in your own life. It is your choice how you act upon any information received through our services and website content. You are encouraged always to seek professional medical advice if you suffer from any medical illness. We offer you support and guidance to self-healing, and well-being but our sessions and trainings do not replace or negate medical opinions given to you by a professional doctor.
- All workshops & courses must be paid for in full at least one week in advance of the course. Courses, appointments missed or late cancelled, will automatically be deducted from records.
- A refund of payment for our events can be request at least one week’s notice prior to the event initial date, but the deposit for workshops, courses or any event is not refundable.
- All our events, courses, workshops, online or offline, are recorded & photographed. By booking a place in our events, you agree to be filmed and photographed.
- No self-promotional material will be permitted at any of our events.
- No sound or video recording of our events, courses, workshops, either online of offline is permitted, other than authorised by The Embrace.